sábado, 30 de mayo de 2015

Diary Entry

I wrote a diary entry of a grandmother that love knitting but her family tokd her that she have to stop.

September 19 2015

Dear diary

Today my family visited me. First I showed them the new clothes I have knitted for them. They told me that they were very thanksful but sometimes I think that they don´t apprecate the things I do for them. After that, we ate a very good lunch that my son and my doughter in law prepsred. In the afternoon they prepared an act for me, it was very nice. But when they finished I started to knit again. They told me not to knit because of my powerless hands. But I continued because I hadn´t done anything today. When I finished knitting it was four o´clock. It was time for the tea, my two grandsons prepared a wonderfull cake. Nothing was left, we ate all. After eating, I showed them what I had knitted. It was a sweater for my son, all of them laughed and bothered him.. At nine o´clock they left. I was so tired. At ten o´clock I had dinner. I felt so lonely when they left. When I was eatting I realised that they were right. I am not the same girl that I was twenty years ago. I don´t have the same hands of that fisher girl.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario