miércoles, 10 de mayo de 2017

Newlands creative writing competition

In my school we had a writinng competition that consited in writing a story with a fragment given in one piece of paper. My language teacher, Andrea Sheckster make us re write and ilustrated with images.

Instructions: Choose one of the following subjects to write about.

Intermediate

1) Write a story which contains this:
"I will never forget that day"

2) How did he dare do that to me?

3) We should be more concerned about the dangers of social networking.

I choose number 1.

   "I will never forget that day". It was a wonderful day like all the others in Barcelona beaches. I was swimming in the Atlantic Ocean with my sister and my parents.when something happened. We saw an enormus whale coming to us. My family got excited as they had never seen a whale before and they got annoyed. Nevertheless, I got very scared since the shape of that whale was amazing.
   My family started getting near to that animal and I was paralised without moving. I didn´t realise but my sister started calling me to go where they were and I couldn´t move until I realise that the whale had started moving to where I was. I got frightened and I started swimming to the shore the fastest I could. In spite of my pathetic efforts were useless since the whale got to my position in less than ten seconds.
   When the whale was next to me I broke out in a cry as I was very scared of that monster. I was so scared that I couldn´t realise that they were my two cousins in a costume trying to scare me and they did it. All my family laughed at me. That was the most ridiculos day in my whole life.

NOW, CLICK ON THE WHALE AND SEE!!!!!!

Resultado de imagen para barcelona beach without people

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario