domingo, 22 de abril de 2018

My friend wants a job


To whom in my concern,
I have been asked by my friend Thomas to write a reference for him since he wants to obtain the student services assistant job. I knew Thomas since we were little children due to the fact that we went to the same school and we became close friends.
As I know him I can say that he is an emphatic person, he cares what is happening to others. Nevertheless, that is not the only personal quality that he has, he is also a very charismatic person.
Thomas is a skilful person. He stands out in computer and organisational skills. He is astonishing with the computer. Also, Thomas is a multi-tasking person, you can give him plenty of things to do and he will get organised and do them.
Thomas is a hard working person by nature; he has worked all his life. He has started working with his father as a child, then he had a little job in a factory where he used to organise papers. If you want someone with work experience he is the one you need.
I am confident that Thomas is perfect for this job since as I just said before he has astonishing computer and organisational skills, he cares about others and he has relevant work experience. Also I want to add that he can work in group.
To conclude, I would like to say that you will never find a better candidate for this job than Thomas. He is a person that loves the thing that he does and is committed to his job.
Yours sincerely,
Franco Fabrichini

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario